Ideally located along J. P. Rizal Street, a few meters from Sucat Road, Arista Place is comfortably close to commercial centers and business districts of Alabang, Makati, and Taguig.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Take EDSA all the way to Pasay. Once you passed Magallanes flyover, take the flyover that turns left to Tramo, also known as Aurora Boulevard, then turn right to Airport Road. Turn right to Sto. Niño St. Drive straight until you reach J.P. Rizal St. On your right is Arista Place.
Take Roxas Boulevard, upon reaching intersection of Coastal Mall, turn left to airport road. Turn right to Quirino Ave., then left to Sto. Niño St. Drive straight until you reach Arista Place on your left.
DISTANCE TO KEY AREAS
- Makati Central Business District- 8 kms.
- Bonifacio Global City – 10 kms.
- Filinvest Corporate City – 13 kms.
- Duty Free Fiesta Mall – 480 meters
- Puregold – 580 meters
- SM Sucat – 3.00 kms.
- Mall of Asia – 4.80 kms.
- Newport City/Resorts World – 6.00 kms.
- Olivarez Hospital – 3.60 kms.
- San Juan de Dios Hospital – 4.30 kms.
- Parañaque Doctors Hospital – 5.30 kms.
- St. Paul Parañaque – 670 meters
- Sacred Heart School – 2.70 kms.
- Airlink Aviation School – 2.70 kms.
- Manila Doctors College – 4.80 kms.
- Southville Int’l School – 6.70 kms.
- St. James School – 8.30 kms.
- Sta. Monica Church – 150 meters
- St. Andrews Cathedral – 670 meters
- St. Joseph Parish Church – 1.40 kms.
- Baclaran Church – 3.50 kms.
- Casino Filipino/PAGCOR – 780 meters
- Parañaque Post Office – 1.20 kms.
- NAIA 1 – 1.20 kms.
- NAIA 2 – 3.00 kms.
- Future Nayong Pilipino Domestic Airport – 2.70 kms.
- PAGCOR Entertainment City – 2.70 kms.
- Aseana Business Park / Asiaworld – 4.00 kms.
- NAIA 3 – 5.50 kms.